Peoplerides is an equal opportunity employer.
To access the Region 6/Peoplerides employment application for any job opportunities, click on the following link and download the application: Link: Employment Application.
You can also pick up an application at Region 6 Resource Partners located at 903 East Main Street, Marshalltown, IA. Please submit all applications to LeAnn Lynch, Peoplerides Transit Manager, by mail, or in-person at 903 East Main Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158.
Current Peoplerides Employment Opportunities:
Full-time driver in Marshalltown.
Part-time driver positions in Marshall, Tama, and Powesheik Counties.
Applicants will operate a transit vehicle safely and efficiently, assist passengers on and off of the vehicle and keep statistical records.
The successful applicant will have great people skills, a good driving record and be capable of pushing and securing passengers in wheelchairs. You will be assisting passengers with a variety of medical, physical and mental disabilities. Peoplerides is open to the public and not limited to elderly or handicapped passengers.
- Class C-Commercial Drivers License with Passenger endorsement.
- Written tests can be taken at an Iowa DMV station (no air brakes or haz mat)
- Driving test must be arranged with a Peoplerides vehicle after written tests are taken and passed.
- Ability to pass DOT physical from a Region 6 selected physician
- Pre-employment DOT physical required
- Background check for elder, child and sexual abuse along with DMV license check.
- Ability to meet Region 6 drug and alcohol policy requirements.
- High school diploma or GED.
If you have trouble downloading documents, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. Use the following link to download Adobe Reader for free. Make sure to follow all instructions to ensure proper installation. Link: Adobe Reader Free Download