Peoplerides is an equal opportunity employer.
To access the Region 6/Peoplerides employment application for any job opportunities, click on the following link and download the application: Link: Employment Application. Link: Employment Application – Fillable PDF.
You can also pick up an application at Region 6 Resource Partners located at 903 East Main Street, Marshalltown, IA. Please submit all applications to Mark Newberg, Peoplerides Transit Manager, by mail, email or in-person at 903 East Main Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158.
Interested in Driving? Now hiring full-time driver for our Marshall County area service.
Driver Job Description:
Drivers operate a transit vehicle safely and efficiently, assist passengers on and off of the vehicle and keep statistical records. Drivers will need to operate a cell phone and tablet. Drivers are responsible for a daily pre- and post-vehicle check and reporting any vehicle needs, vehicle cleaning and washing, and other duties as assigned. The successful applicant will have great people skills, a good driving record and will be capable of pushing and securing passengers in wheelchairs. You will be assisting passengers with a variety of medical, physical and mental disabilities. Peoplerides is open to the public, including those with disabilities.
Driver Job Requirements:
- Class C-Commercial Drivers License and Passenger Endorsement.
- Preferred applicant will have a Class C-CDL license or higher with passenger endorsement.
- New hires must acquire a D3-Chauffeur’s license prior to starting with the goal of obtaining a Class C-CDL with paid training within 90 days.
- Written tests for the Class C -CDL and Passenger Endorsement can be taken at an Iowa DMV station (no air brakes or haz mat).
- Driving test must be arranged with a Peoplerides vehicle after written tests are taken and passed.
- Ability to pass DOT physical from a Region 6 selected physician
- Pre-employment DOT physical required
- Background check for elder, child and sexual abuse along with DMV license check.
- Ability to meet Region 6 drug and alcohol policy requirements.
- High school diploma or GED.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a resume or application to LeAnn Lynch, Peoplerides Transit Manager by mail, email, or in person at 903 East Main Street, Marshalltown, IA 50158 or Mnewberg@region6resources.org. For questions, call 1-888-616-4298 or email Mark Newberg. To access the Region 6/Peoplerides employment application for any job opportunities, click on the following link and download the application: Link: Employment Application. Link: Employment Application – Fillable PDF.
If you have trouble downloading documents, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. Use the following link to download Adobe Reader for free. Make sure to follow all instructions to ensure proper installation. Link: Adobe Reader Free Download